Zombies have mesmerized the masses for decades, impressing people with their thrifty fashion sense and supporting role in a Michael Jackson music video. Walk the walk and talk the talk with today’s Groupon to zomBcon, held Friday, October 21–Sunday, October 23 at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $7, you get a one-day single-admission ticket (a $15 value).
- For $59, you get a True Blood Bloody Fan(g) admission package (a $119 value), which includes:
- One meet and greet with Sam Trammell, who stars as Sam Merlotte on HBO’s True Blood, on Sunday, October 23, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- One photo with Sam Trammell
- One autograph voucher good for one signed item (additional items will be an additional cost)
- One limited-edition True Blood poster
- Two single-day admission tickets
ZomBCon gathers a ghastly gang of actors, authors, filmmakers, and makeup artists for a three-day convention dedicated to all things nonliving. Zombie enthusiasts can enter the gates of zomBcon dressed in normal street clothes and armed to the gills with faux weaponry, dolled up as a member of the undead, or costumed as a corporate drone. Stagger around other ghoulish sights while watching feature films and engaging with creative industry folk. Horror visionaries Tom Savini, a special-effects makeup artist, Sid Haig, from The Devil’s Rejects and Night of the Living Dead, and the Avellan twins from Planet Terror and Machete, along with dozens of others, will make a guest appearance to bestow their best zombie-fighting tips and post-apocalypse social-networking strategies.
Adventurers who prefer shadowy figures over expired citizens can opt for the True Blood Bloody Fan(g) package and meet Sam Trammell, the sultry, shape-shifting bar owner Sam Merlotte on HBO’s True Blood. Chat with Sam face-to-face to learn a few secrets about the show and ask him any burning questions, such as whether or not Sam Merlotte can shape shift into a mailbox. Then pose for a photo with the star before grabbing your autographed item and limited edition True Blood poster.
17620 International Blvd.
Seattle, Washington 98188Get Directions