Zombies have mesmerized the masses for decades, impressing people with their thrifty fashion sense and supporting role in a Michael Jackson music video. Walk the walk and talk the talk with today’s Groupon to ZomBcon on October 21–23 at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $7, you get a one-day single-admission ticket (up to a $15 value).
- For $12, you get a couples-admission pass to Prom Night of the Living Dead on Saturday, October 22 (up to a $25 value).
- For $25, you get a family pack of one-day admission tickets, good for two adults and two children ages 13–17 (up to a $50 value). Children 12 and younger are free.
- For $69, you get one The Walking Dead Extra Ammo pass (a $149 value). The package includes:
- A three-day pass
- A meet and greet and photo opportunity with The Walking Dead stars Jon Bernthal and Norman Reedus on Sunday, October 23 with autographed voucher
- Priority access to The Walking Dead: Stories of Survival I Season 2 Showcase Panel on Sunday, October 23<p>
ZomBCon gathers a ghastly gang of actors, authors, filmmakers, and makeup artists for a three-day convention dedicated to all things nonliving. Zombie enthusiasts can enter the gates of ZomBcon dressed in normal street clothes and armed to the gills with faux weaponry, dolled up as a member of the undead, or costumed as a corporate drone. Horror visionaries Tom Savini, a special-effects makeup artist, Sid Haig, from The Devil’s Rejects and Night of the Living Dead, and the Avellan twins from Planet Terror and Machete, along with dozens of others, will make a guest appearance to bestow their best zombie-fighting tips and postapocalypse social-networking strategies. At Prom Night of the Living Dead, stagger rhythmically with a faux-decaying partner and dance the night away to the spooky tunes of DJ Space Monkey.
Adventurers who wish to acquire the secrets of living through a zombie apocalypse can grab The Walking Dead Extra Ammo pass and meet scrappy survivors Jon Bernthal and Norman Reedus from AMC’s The Walking Dead. Guests can then pose for a photo with the stars before grabbing an autographed item. During Sunday’s panel, hosted by Fangoria’s editor-in-chief, the stars chat about the show’s upcoming second season and which of the undead have the best taste in brains.
17620 International Blvd.
Seattle, Washington 98188Get Directions