All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $19.99 for entry for one ($40 value)
- Race medal with lanyard
- Race t-shirt with logo
- Temporary tattoos
- Beverages at the end (for 21+)
- Visit here for more info
The race begins at 3 p.m. on Sunday, November 6.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Online registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zombie 5K
As any horror flick aficionado will tell you, a scary movie is only as good as its pacing. Too many startling moments, and the audience gets desensitized. Too few, and they get bored. The Zombie 5K takes these lessons to heart. Rather than just tossing waves of the shuffling dead at runners, the designers split the course into eight scare zones that act kind of like plot points.
- Zone 1: The Infection: the race starts with a bang, spraying runners with toxic green sludge as they try to find their way out of the chemical plant—and nearby graveyard—that's responsible for the zombie outbreak.
- Zone 3: The Junkyard: clamor over obstacles or take a more conservative tack and find a place to hide before the undead swarms find you. But save some energy—this is one of several obstacle-based challenges.
- Zone 5: The Abyss: it's always darkest before the dawn, and the abyss is no exception. Left with no other choice, you'll have to sprint through a dark, narrow tunnel with zombies hot on your heels.
- Zone 8: The Safe Zone: you've made it with your brains—and more importantly, your flags—in tact. The reward? A zombie-free party filled with gourmet food trucks, performance art, and live music.