Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for Zombie Warfare, Zombie Shooting Experience, Recruit Mission Level for two ($69.98 value)
- $69 for Zombie Warfare, Zombie Shooting Experience, Recruit Mission Level for four ($139.96 value)
Online registration required in advance.
- September 4th from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- September 5th from 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- September 6th from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- September 11th from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- September 12th from 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- September 13th from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m..
Apocalyptic zombie stories and video games are all the rage these days, and The Fear Experience Haunted House brings the genre one step closer to reality. Zombie Warfare is an immersive live action, tactical experience in which participants navigate and battle through hordes of oncoming infectious zombies in a desperate attempt for survival. As guests make their way through the course with realistic laser-tag-style shooters, they’ll have to precisely hit the laser-responsive targets on the zombies. Following suit with popular zombie lore, head shots are the only way to bring these undead enemies down. Some of the tougher ones may even require more than one. To heighten the realistic feel, the haunted house issues replicas of military-grade training weapons, replete with recoil and muzzle flash, and encourages participants to don end-of-the-world garb.