What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for entrance for one ($100 value)
- $115 for two Groupons, each good for entrance for one ($200 value)
- $229 for four Groupons, each good for entrance for one ($400 value)
The event takes place at Verdugo Park on Saturday, October 1, at 3 p.m. Entrance includes a ticket to see Zombies in theaters, a T-shirt, a Nerf gun, an interactive app, an RFID bracelet/bib, and zombie and human protective eyewear.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Registration required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zombies The Movie
The good news: Zombies The Movie is a terror-filled cinematic romp that depicts a zombie apocalypse in all of its bloodthirsty glory. The better news: after the movie, you're invited to test your own mettle against the undead. During massive two-hour live-play events, participants take turns as hunted humans and merciless zombies, moving through desolate outdoor settings in an attempt to stave off or hasten humanity's extinction. Read on to learn more:
- When you're a human: You'll take one shift as a human, which can last up to 20 minutes if you're wily enough. During your time within the designated quarantine zone, you'll be equipped with a competition-approved foam-dart blaster capable of stunning, but not permanently stopping, any zombie along the way. Stay moving, though; RFID chips in your bib leave you trackable by the zombie hordes and their nefarious Zombies app. Thankfully they have the same bibs so you'll also be able to monitor their movements as well.
- When you're a zombie: Congratulations! You're dead! Whether you win or lose your shift as a human, you'll spend the rest of the event as one of the shambling horde. Your goal? To snack on (a.k.a. tag) as many unsuspecting humans as possible to satisfy your bloodlust and grow your horde. Rounds end once you've exterminated the last human, but watch out for their darts; getting pegged by one puts you in a 15-second freeze to think about your zombie life choices.