Choose from Three Options
- $10 for pub-crawl admission for one ($27.37 value)
- $19 for pub-crawl admission for two ($54.74 value)
- $35 for pub-crawl admission for four ($109.48 value)
- Saturday, October 25, at 2 p.m.
- Wristband to receive entry and drink specials at each bar
- Entry to Chicago’s hottest pub crawl afterparty
- Survival kit with a map
- Zombies vs. Vampires T-shirt designed by Fireball Whisky
- Bloody-red tickets for the chance to win great prizes
Groupon purchasers also receive an extra $10 off any purchases of $40 or more or $20 off purchases of $75 or more at select Halloween Hallway locations.
Zombies vs. Vampires Halloween Pub Crawl
Though the Wicker Park bar scene is regularly populated by a shambling mass of humanity on Saturdays, the revelers typically aren't this bloodied and pale. There's a natural explanation for the disparity, of course; on this night, the crowds of the living have given way to the undead, with zombies and vampires roaming the streets in search of their next haunt. This is the Zombies vs. Vampires Pub Crawl, a long day's march through a swath of area bars that leaves no venue safe from the swarms of costumed crawlers. A flashed wristband and fanged smile entitles the bearer to a variety of drink specials. Of course, ghouls can also show off their decayed couture at the costume contest. The fun doesn't end once the last bar has been overrun; a post-crawl after-party keeps the deathly revelry going long into the night.