Simple laziness has spurred many culinary inventions, including the sandwich, the blender, and the pizza, which was invented as a way to wheel heavy ingredients from place to place. Transport your palate with today’s Groupon to Zona’s Italian American Cuisine in San Clemente.
$25 for $50 worth of Italian American cuisine
- The menu includes the following:
- Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with blue cheese ($5)
- Pesto shrimp pizza with mozzarella and ranchero cheeses ($8)
- Homemade linguini pasta with handcrafted meatballs ($12)
- Hand-breaded chicken parmesan with authentic tomato sauce, capellini, and garlic toast ($14)
- Specialty burgers ($10–$14) </br>
- Chef fuses classic Italian recipes with California flavors
- Sports bar with 15 widescreen televisions
- Live music on weekends</p>
Zona's Italian American Cuisine
Chef Scott W. Lewis melds the zesty flavors of Southern California with Italian recipes from generations past at Zona's to craft innovative eats, including homemade meatballs and pizzas speckled with fire-roasted veggies. The central room sets diners at white-clothed tables, bathing the restaurant in the glow of red hanging lights, flowery orange chandeliers, and torches touted by gladiator busboys. At the sports bar and lounge, 15 LCD widescreen televisions broadcast sports and live music performances from local and national bands lacquer patrons’ aural passageways on the weekends.