Athleticism is more than leaping over a hurdle and drop-kicking a computer after it beats you in chess. Be a good sport with this Groupon.
$35 for Three-Hour Sport-Psychology Camp ($75 Value)
Coaches dedicate each hour to drills and activities that improve high-school athletes’ energy, attitude, and focus, respectively. Campers receive a copy of the Zonifi eBook from Amazon.com, as well as a Zonifi camp T-shirt.
Choose from seven times and locations:
- Tuesday, June 18, in Okemos
- Thursday, June 20, in Northville
- Tuesday, June 25, in Grand Haven
- Thursday, June 27, in Portage
- Thursday, July 11, in Saline
- Tuesday, July 23, in Traverse City
- Friday, July 26, in Spring Lake
Drawing on the latest work in sports psychology, the coaches at Zonifi clinic enrich the three main components of a high-school athlete's mental performance: energy, attitude, and focus. During drills and exercises, they present strategies for generating and conserving stamina, maintaining a positive outlook, limiting distractions, and staying clearheaded under pressure.