Choose from Three Options
- $10 for a one-year digital subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies ($36 value)
- $13 for a one-year print subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies ($87.66 value)
- $30 for a two-year print+digital subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies ($172.32 value)
Digital subscribers receive access to the e-book versions of the magazines. Print subscribers are shipped physical magazines each month.
A year’s subscription encompasses 9 issues of Zoobooks, 6 issues of Zootles, or 6 issues of Zoobies.
The pages of Zoobooks and its sister magazines excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6–12 to the world’s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
Zootles hones in on kids aged 3–6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys.
Zoobies, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobies recommended for ages 0–3; Zootles recommended for ages 3–6; Zoobooks recommended for ages 6–12