All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 26, 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2014
· Reviewed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a one-year subscription to Zoobooks (9 issues; ages 6–12), Zootles (6 issues; ages 3–6), or Zoobies (6 issues; ages 0–3) (a $29.95 value)
- $19 for a two-year subscription to Zoobooks (18 issues), Zootles (12 issues), or Zoobies (12 issues) (a $59.90 value)
Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines
The pages of Zoobooks and its sister magazines excite the minds of pint-size animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide for children aged 6–12 to the world’s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
Zootles hones in on kids aged 3–6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys. Zoobies, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- Zoobies recommended for ages 0–3; Zootles recommended for ages 3–6; Zoobooks recommended for ages 6–12
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Valid only for US delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.