Visitors will have the opportunity to have a personal experience with the resident animals while also getting the chance to tour the park
About This Deal
- This two-hour guided tour encompasses an expedition around the park in which guests can experience exotic inhabitants first-hand. Guests also experience an interactive wildlife presentation with animal ambassadors, such as primates, small mammals, birds, and reptiles. Special appearances, such as one of the cubs and one of the apes, provide an opportunity for guests to see the animals and take photos of them.
- Children must be a minimum of 4 feet tall to participate in the encounter.
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Dress code is strictly enforced: no open-toe shoes, no dresses, no loose strings
Need To Know
About Zoological Wildlife Foundation
Over the past 40 years, the Zoological Wildlife Foundation has established an environment that promotes the well-being of animals while educating the public. The 5-acre, USDA and state-licensed facility offers guided wildlife tours featuring up close and personal interaction with many of the animals. As a result, guests are versed on endangered animal species and conservation efforts.
The Hall Family ZWF Wildlife Conservation Fund contributes to a variety of conservation and captive breeding organizations. From conservation programs like Niassa Carnivore Project to the International Rhino Foundation, there are several efforts aimed at fostering the support of endangered animals.
Supported Conservation Projects
- Cheetah Conservation Botswana
- Zambian Carnivore Program
- Adopt Your Favorite Animal
- Lion Lives Matter
- Save White Lion Cubs