Auto technicians keep vehicles running smoothly with oil change service and additional engine flush
What You'll Get
- Engine flush is designed to rid the engine of any residue and debris that clogs up the mechanisms and hinders their performance.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Zoom Lube
Family-owned and operated, Zoom Lube provides a wide range of automotive services at affordable prices. The skilled and trained team of technicians use only professional products and do their best to meet their customers' expectations. Their main services include:
- Engine oil service
- Power steering
- Driveline and transmission fluid changes
- Fuel system cleaning
- Windshield wiper or headlight replacement
- Tire rotation
- Oil change
- Up to 5 liters of oil
- Fluid top off
- 21-point inspection