All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for single-day admission for two adults ($14 value)
- $19 for single-day family admission for two adults and up to four children ages 3–15 ($30 value)
- $49 for annual family admission for two adults and up to four children ages 3–15 ($75 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 2 and under are admitted free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability; see website for zoo hours. Not valid with other promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Northern Hemisphere is always changing, and its varied plant and animal life must deal with the extremes of both hot and cold weather. ZooMontana celebrates these resilient creatures. Trees and shrubs—many not native to the Montana area—surround exhibits, where more than 50 animal species make their homes. Here are just a few of the zoo's stars:
- Names: Bruno and Ozzy
- Scientific name: Ursus arctos
- Natural habitat: North America
- Often seen: Eating nuts, berries, fruits, leaves, and roots
- Name: Prince
- Scientific name: Panthera tigris altaica
- Natural habitat: Far northeast of Asia
- Often seen: Lounging out on a ledge during a sunny day
- Name: Fierca
- Scientific name: Lynx canadensis
- Natural habitat: Northern United States and Canada
- Often seen: Walking with zookeepers for exercise; in winter, visitors can see her paw prints in the snow
To meet more of the animals, check out the other exhibits, or try one of these activities: