- $5 for $10 worth of Mediterranean fare and drinks at Zorkafor’s SandVeg in Alexandria
- Char-broiled beef, chicken and turkey sandwiches and warps ($4.99–$5.89)
- Fill a “SandVeg” or pocket-sandwich with as many different topping options as desired at fixin’s bar
- Dine on Mediterranean-inspired salads like the fusion salad ($5.99–$7.99) made with hummus, baba ghanoush, feta cheese, egg, greens, tomatoes and cucumbers
- Vegetarian soptions served ($4.39–$6.49) such as falafel, chair-broiled eggplant sandwich and portabella melts
- Beer ($3.25–$3.75) and wine ($4) also valid with Groupon
- Convenient Old Town Alexandria location
Yelpers give Zorkafor’s SandVeg a four-star average: > * This place has made it onto the long list of “work” lunch places. It was quick, freshly prepared, flavorful, and had the nicest staff. I’m coming back to this place, even if I CAN’T remember the first part of the darn name! – M L. > * Fear not, as it’s some of the best fastfood in town. I usually grab a falafel, but the portabella mushroom pita is delicious, and there’s topping galore. – Brandon N.
703 King St.
Alexandria, Virginia 22314Get Directions