All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The year a wine was produced can dramatically increase its value, especially if it came from an era when bottles were still made from leopard pelt. Taste the past with this Groupon.
$15 for a Tour and Tasting for Two ($30 Value)
- Winery tour for two people (a $10 value)
- Tasting of 9–12 wines
- Two souvenir wine glasses (a $10 value)
- $10 credit toward wine<p>
Customers may use their $10 credit toward any of the winery’s offerings, such as the 2012 malbec ($13) or the 2011 pinot noir ($14).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Not valid until June 1. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zorvino Vineyards
The inspiration for Zorvino Vineyards came to Jim and Cheryl Zanello in the same way it does for many American vintners—from a trip to Italy. Taken by the contrast in the quality of the wines and the pace of life between the two countries, the Zanellos brought over their own taste of the old country to the 80-acre New England estate.
New England–Made Wines
- Red and white wines aged in American White Oak
- Grapes sourced from their own vineyard as well as Tuscany, Chile, and California
- Fruit and vegetable wines made with Massachusetts cranberries and beets
- Tasting room features handcrafted woodwork and local snacks