All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Winery Tour and Tasting for Two. Includes:
- Variety of reds, whites, blends, and fruit wines
- Two souvenir Zorvino Logo wineglasses
- $10 credit toward wine
The winery is open daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Reservations are required only for groups of eight or more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Groups of 8 or more must make a single reservation. Reservations are not required for smaller parties. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zorvino Vineyards
The inspiration for Zorvino Vineyards came to Jim and Cheryl Zanello in the same way it does for many American vintners—from a trip to Italy. Taken by the contrast in the quality of the wines and the pace of life between the two countries, the Zanellos brought over their own taste of the old country to the 80-acre New England estate.
New England–Made Wines
- Red and white wines aged in American White Oak
- Grapes sourced from their own vineyard as well as Tuscany, Chile, and California
- Fruit and vegetable wines made with Massachusetts cranberries and beets
- Tasting room features handcrafted woodwork and local snacks