Like religion, economics, and politics, pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon to zpizza, valid at the Columbia location. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $26.49 total value) that includes:
- One large salad (up to an $8.99 value)
- One large specialty pizza or one large build-your-own pizza with up to four toppings (up to a $17.50 value)
- For $24, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $52.98 total value) that includes:
- Two large salads (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Two large specialty pizzas or two large build-your-own pizzas with up to four toppings each (up to a $17.50 value each)
The eclectic assortment of unique pizzas and salads at zpizza houses all manner of fresh, health-conscious ingredients. The Thai pie lets spicy chicken splash with carrots and bean sprouts in a pool of peanut sauce, and the Casablanca hosts a color-coordinated collection of artichoke hearts, ricotta, and mushrooms atop roasted garlic sauce. Wheat- or a dairy-free, certified organic crust waits eagerly to pinch hit for every pizza on the menu including the Berkeley Vegan topped with veggie burger crumbles, vegan cheese, and, like a farmer daughter’s tea parties, hosts five different vegetables.
Diners can augment cheesy feasts with flavorful salads, bolstering vitamin retention more effectively than a wall safe full of Flintstone chewables guarded by ex-secret service agents. The pear and gorgonzola amalgamation teams its namesake fruit and cheese up with roasted candied walnuts, and the ZBQ’s bed of mixed greens gently cradles barbecue chicken, sweet corn, and chipotle ranch dressing.
The Congaree Vista
1004 Gervais St.
Columbia, South Carolina 29201Get Directions