What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$24 for $40 worth of dinner and drinks for two
$48 for $80 worth of dinner and drinks for four
$38 for dinner and dessert for two ($63.90 total value)
- One appetizer ($10 value)
- Two entrees ($45.90 value)
- One dessert ($8 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other specials, promotions or offers. Not valid with Sunset Dinner specials from 4pm-6pm. Not valid on Mothers Day and federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zuckerello's Italian Grill
Zuckerello's has been a place where locals can relax and enjoy a hearty plate of Italian food since 1989. That's exactly what founder Adam Zucker had in mind when he first began serving his full menu of pastas, seafood, and other Italian specialties.
- Appetizer: fried calamari with pomodoro dipping sauce
- Pasta: penne alla vodka with prosciutto, onions, and english peas
- Entree: veal chop milanese with organic greens, shaved parmesan, and Tuscan fries
- Dessert: tirimisu layered with marscapone cheese and ladyfingers