Italian eatery open since 1989 dishes out eggplant rollatini, lamb shank, gnocchi with mushrooms and bacon, crab ravioli, and veal marsala
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- Valid toward the dinner menu on days specified on voucher
- View the menu
- Valid for dine-in and carryout
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in and carryout. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on calendar holidays. $10 minimum charge on credit cards. Not valid with Sunset Dinner specials from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Cannot be combined with Happy Hour (4 p.m. - 7 p.m. daily). Valid only for days specified on voucher. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zuckerello's Italian Restaurant
Zuckerello's has been a place where locals can relax and enjoy a hearty plate of Italian food since 1989. That's exactly what founder Adam Zucker had in mind when he first began serving his full menu of pastas, seafood, and other Italian specialties.
- Appetizer: fried calamari with pomodoro dipping sauce
- Pasta: penne alla vodka with prosciutto, onions, and english peas
- Entree: veal chop milanese with organic greens, shaved parmesan, and Tuscan fries
- Dessert: tirimisu layered with marscapone cheese and ladyfingers