All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 Worth of Dinner and Drinks
- $50 Worth of Dinner and Drinks
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $10 minimum charge on credit cards. Not valid with Sunset Dinner specials from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on calendar holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zuckerello's Italian Restaurant
Zuckerello's has been a place where locals can relax and enjoy a hearty plate of Italian food since 1989. That's exactly what founder Adam Zucker had in mind when he first began serving his full menu of pastas, seafood, and other Italian specialties.
- Appetizer: fried calamari with pomodoro dipping sauce
- Pasta: penne alla vodka with prosciutto, onions, and english peas
- Entree: veal chop milanese with organic greens, shaved parmesan, and Tuscan fries
- Dessert: tirimisu layered with marscapone cheese and ladyfingers