Board the Zuri Wine Bus for a full day of tasting and touring in the Santa Ynez Valley's Los Olivos and Solvang. After taking off from L.A., you'll enjoy a continental breakfast with mimosas before arriving in Los Olivos to check out the tasting rooms, restaurants and shops of the cute little town center. Then you'll hop back on the bus for the short ride to Solvang for a taste of Denmark. Explore the bakeries and merchants tucked into Danish-style buildings, and make sure to check out the Little Mermaid statue, Hans Christian Andersen's bust and the replica of Copenhagen's Round Tower in the town center before heading back to L.A. This sure-to-be-memorable excursion includes round-trip bus transportation and special discounts at tasting rooms in Los Olivos and Solvang. Please see the full event description for more info about what's included in the tour.
The tour includes:
- Round-trip transportation on a luxurious motor coach or van.
- Champagne continental breakfast (including delicious mimosas)
- Self-guided tour of downtown Los Olivos (11am-1:30pm)
- Self-guided tour of downtown Solvang (2:00pm- 4:00pm)
- Special discounts at tasting rooms in both Los Olivos and Solvang
- This tour does NOT include lunch nor tasting fees, transportation only