Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a Friday Night Special for two ($30.99 value)
- $29 for a Friday Night Special for four ($55.26 value)
The Friday Night Special includes:
- One small pizza (up to a $10.99 value)
- Admission for two to the ice skating rink at Nytex Sports Centre (a $14 value)
- Two skate rentals (a $6 value)
The Friday Night Special is valid on Friday nights only, and may be used at ZuRoma’s any time after 5 p.m., and for the open skate session from 6:45–8:15 p.m.
What started as a clandestine social club in the 1960s for prominent local Italians has since evolved into ZuRoma Restaurant, a family of eateries where chefs cook meals using 40-year-old recipes. These recipes rely upon many homemade ingredients, so each day ZuRoma's kitchens bustle with staffers building meatballs and sausages from scratch and crafting menu items such as specialty pizzas and subs with red sauce and provolone spooned from a cauldron of melted moon rocks. Customers can choose to dine in the North Richland Hills location, order carry out from either location, or call ZuRoma's faithful delivery drivers to ferry Italian eats directly to their door.