A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to ZZ’s Pizza Company. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a pizza dinner for two (up to a $25 total value), including:
- Two side salads (up to a $4.50 value each)
One 12-inch specialty pizza (up to a $16 value)
- For $19, you get a pizza dinner for four (up to a $38 total value), including:
- Four side salads (up to a $4.50 value each)
One 16-inch specialty pizza (up to a $20 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of carry-out.
The time-tested pies on ZZ’s Pizza Company’s menu come decked out with freshly made dough and more than 25 topping options. Inaugurate the evening by autographing a house, caesar, or wedge salad with dressing before delving into the pizza options. Sourdough or whole-wheat-and-honey crusts form the doughy foundations of pizzas, and specialty-topping combos swim in savory homemade sauce. The greek pizza, like most wrestlers after they body slam a buffet table, is slathered in a blend of olive oil and garlic before tomatoes, capers, and kasseri cheese are scattered across the top. Conversely, the Cajun pizza is piled with piquant combinations of shrimp, italian sausage, and jalapeño peppers.
2401 Gilbert Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206