How Groupon+ Works
Groupon+ lets you earn rewards when you use your linked credit card at participating local businesses. There's nothing to print out or bring in and deals can be claimed on our website or wherever you are via our mobile app.
- To find Groupon+ offers, look for any deal that says Cash Back and then select Claim on the deal page.
- When you claim a Groupon+ deal, we’ll link that deal to any eligible enrolled Visa, Mastercard, or American Express cards you select from your Groupon account. Enroll your card here.
- Subject to the Groupon+ Terms and Conditions, after claiming a deal, when you pay with your linked Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card at the participating business, you’ll automatically receive cash back on your credit card statement—no voucher required.
You can review your claimed deals, manage enrolled cards, and cash-back balance in your account under My Groupon+ Deals.
If you didn’t receive cash back after visiting a participating business, one of the following may be the reason:
- The purchase was made with a card that's not enrolled in your Groupon account.
- The card was run as a debit card PIN transaction, not as a credit card.
- The purchase did not meet the minimum purchase requirement. Review the Fine Print to find whether a minimum purchase requirement applies.
- The purchase was made after the deal expired.
- The deal wasn’t claimed before the purchase.
- The purchase was made at a location that's not participating.
- Some Groupon+ deals are provided through Rewards Network, a third-party rewards platform; if you're already registered with another program through Rewards Network, you'll receive cash back through the other program instead of Groupon.
Note: If a merchant is offering more than one deal, only the last deal you claim will be linked to your credit card.
Was this article helpful?