“OtterBox” is a registered trademark of Otter Products, LLC
OtterBox Defender Kindle Fire HD 7” Case
Three Layers of Protection
- Hard polycarbonate shell
- Impact-absorbing silicone layer
- Clear membrane to protect the screen
- Protects against drops, shocks, scratches, and dust
- Foldout stand
- Works for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Adjusts to your preferred reading, watching, or browsing angle
- For Kindle Fire HD 7” 2012
- Won’t fit the 2013 or later models
- Access to all Kindle features and functions
Good to Know
- Silicone grip pads and port covers
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 6.10”x1.60”x9.10”
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.