Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Microsoft Surface RT 64GB 10.6” Tablet with Microsoft Office (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Microsoft’s Surface RT tablet includes Microsoft Office so you can be productive no matter where you are. The virtual keyboard with Swype technology makes it easier to type up Word documents or lovingly name each cell in Excel. But when you’d rather sit back and relax, the Surface RT is ready for that, too. Its built-in kickstand props up the tablet while you stream video with WiFi or video-chat with friends via 720p HD cameras. The 64GB solid-state drive has plenty of room for storing music, photos, and other files.
- Product number: 7ZR-00001
- 10.6” ClearType HD multi-touch display
- VaporMg Casing in dark titanium color
- Two 720p HD cameras (front and rear)
- 64GB solid-state drive
- 2GB of RAM
- 1.30GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
- WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Built-in stereo speakers with dual microphones
- Built-in microSDXC memory card slot for expanding storage
- USB port, HD video out port (micro-HDMI) and headset jack
- Built-in Cover connector for connecting optional Touch Cover or Type Cover
- Integrated ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and compass
- Windows RT Operating system and Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview
- Virtual keyboard with Swype
- Full specifications
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1yr warranty. How is the strike-through price determined?