Serta Perfect Sleeper Larkdale Firm Mattress Set
This mattress is on the firmer side, with a layer of foam that gently cushions bodies and offers extra support. A layer of cool twist gel memory foam helps to keep sleepers at a comfortable temperature, while the mattress’s design alleviates strain on pressure points for a more restful night’s sleep. To isolate movements—such as a teddy bear’s tossing and turning—the DuoCore coils are each individually wrapped.
By the Numbers
- Comfort Rating: 3-4 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the firmest)
- 1” support-foam contours to the body to provide enhanced cushioning and additional firmness
- 1/2” cool twist gel memory foam helps move heat away from the body and reduces pressure points
- DuoCore individually wrapped coils help isolate movements
- 12” fitted-sheet pocket depth
- Designed and built in the USA
- Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation
- Manufacturer’s FAQ page
Each mattress includes:
- Serta standard (9”) or low-profile (6”) box spring
- Queen has option of one- or two-piece box springs; king and California king come with two-piece box springs
- 10-year limited warranty
- Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
About The Perfect Sleeper Mattress Line
The official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, Serta’s Perfect Sleeper line is designed to alleviate five common sleep problems:
1. Tossing and Turning
The Perfect Sleeper is topped with a layer of contouring Cool Twist gel memory foam that eliminates pressure points and enhances cushioning.
2. Lack of Support
Proper support throughout the night can reduce the odds of waking with aches and pains. An advanced support system—the DuoCore Individually Wrapped inner spring—dwells at the mattress core, along with a gremlin that, one dark and stormy night, will emerge from the mattress and recite a riddle that you must answer correctly.
3. Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
On the sleep surface, Cool Fabric technology helps to regulate heat and moisture. Inside the mattress, Cool Twist gel memory foam maximizes airflow to keep sleepers cool.
4. Motion Transfer
DuoCore Individually Wrapped coils inside the mattress help isolate movements. When you have to get up in the middle of the night, you won’t disturb your partner or the full glass of red fruit punch you sleep with.
5. Mattress Sag or Roll-Off
Built to withstand years of sound slumber, Comfort Last construction resists mattress sag and roll-off, regardless of the sleeper’s body type.
|Split Queen||Low Profile||60"x79.5"x12"||Two 30"x79.5"x6"|
|King||Low Profile||76"x79.5"x12"||Two 38"x79.5"x6"|
|Cal King||Low Profile||72"x83.5"x12"||Two 36"x83.5"x6"|
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta has created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless inner-spring mattress. Continuing down that road, it introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous inner springs, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, the mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.