- Wide-Angle 24-70mm Full-Frame Zoom Lens
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive for Silent AF
- LD, Aspherical Elements for Sharp Images
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compact (3.5x4.6") & Lightweight (29oz)
The 24-70mm lens uses specialized high-grade glass in the three LD elements, three Glass Molded Aspherical Lenses, one Hybrid Aspherical Lens and two XR (Extra Refractive Index) glasses, for excellent image quality. Using a rounded 9-blade diaphragm, the lens delivers fine bokeh--the out-of-focus area in a photo. Moisture-resistant construction helps protect the lens from any water that comes near it. And all of this is in a compact (3.5 x 4.6"), lightweight (29.1 oz) package that won't wear you out, even carrying it all day.
- Uses specialized high-grade glass in the three LD elements, three Glass Molded Aspherical Lenses, one Hybrid Aspherical Lens and two XR (Extra Refractive Index) glasses, delivering top-of-the-class quality images suited to this high-grade lens. Using a rounded diaphragm, the lens achieves gorgeous blur effects.
- Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual mechanism.
- This high-speed standard zoom lens has a wide-end focal length of 24mm that expands the photographic area.
- The lens adopts the latest optical design USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) in a lighter and more compact package.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent water from penetrating the lens.
- In the ultrasonic motor, a piezoelectric element arranged in a ring
formation generates ultrasonic vibrations in a metallic ring stator, and
the vibration energy is used to rotate a metallic ring rotor that is
attached to the stator. The rotation energy is in turn transferred from
the metallic ring rotor to operate the focus lens.
- Focal Length: 24 - 70mm
- Aperture: Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type: Sony A
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor DSLR (APS-C Sensor)
- Angle of View: 84° - 34° APS-C Picture Angle: 60° - 22°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15" / 38.10 cm
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:5
- Optical Design: 17 Elements in 12 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Image Stabilization: No
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar No
- Filter Thread: Front: 82 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.5 x 4.6" / 8.89 x 11.68 cm
- Weight: 29.1 oz / 825 g
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.