- Fixed mount projector screen available in 80” size
- 120” motorized projector screen
With an oversized screen, watching films at home can feel as exciting as a trip to the movie theater. And in business settings, projector screens are ideal for meetings in which staff would otherwise crowd around a single smartphone to view presentations or very important videos of kittens frolicking. This collection includes manual, fixed, and motorized options so you can choose the type of screen best suited to your space.
Fixed Mount Projector Screen
- Product number: MGM80VX
- Includes two screens in the box; affix whichever best suits your usage
- High-contrast white screen for vivid picture with wide viewing angle
- Dove-gray screen for deeper blacks with theater-like colors
- Black aluminum frame with non-reflective velvet finish
- 80” screen: 9.25”x50.5”x9.5”; 32 lbs.
120” Motorized Projector Screen
- Product number: MGM120
- Push a button to make screen roll down or up
- Can be integrated with master control for easy home theater setup
- Dimensions: 6”x130”x6”; 36 lbs.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?