Char-Broil Tru-Infrared Portable Electric Grill
- Easy-to-use electric grill great for preparing tasty dishes
- Rust-resistant, easy-to-clean, porcelain-coated grates help cook your food evenly
- Removable shelf can be used as an indirect cooking surface
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
- 65 square inches of warming rack area
- Wattage: 1500
- Weight: 22.5lb.
- Product dimensions: 19.5”x17.3”x29.5”
- Suggested care instructions
Char-Broil’s signature grill wasn’t a part of the company until more than five decades after its founding, yet it garnered such a response from consumers that eventually, it would come to define the brand. Dating back to 1895, when William Clark Bradley bought out his business partners to form the W.C. Bradley Co., the firm had investments in textiles, steamboats, farming, and even Coca-Cola. But in 1948, a subsidiary made its first charcoal-burning cast-iron grill, and the Char-Broil brand was born. In the 1960s, the company expanded to gas grills, and a decade later, the company officially changed its name to Char-Broil. Today, if you’re grilling, Char-Broil has plenty of options for you, with gas, electric, and charcoal grills and accessories galore to ensure a well-run cookout.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.