Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips 55” LED HDTV
Philips’ 55” HDTV presents a dazzling visual experience whether you’re watching live TV, playing a movie, or streaming shows over Netflix. The 1080p full HD resolution renders lifelike detailing, which gains even greater sharpness and brighter color from LED backlighting and Pixel Precise HD technology. A 120Hz refresh rate swiftly updates the picture so you won’t notice action blur or gaping plot holes. Built-in WiFi and an Ethernet port let you opt for a wired or wireless Internet connection that grants you access to Net TV and its suite of popular apps, including VUDU and Facebook. SRS TruSurround HD immerses you further into what you’re watching with resonant bass and crystal clear dialog.
- 55” class HDTV (54.64” visible diagonal)
- 1080p full HD resolution (1920x1080)
- Pixel Precise HD technology
- LED backlighting
- 120Hz refresh rate
- SRS TruSurround HD sound
- Two built-in speakers
- Net TV with apps such as Netflix, VUDU, Pandora
- MediaConnect wirelessly shares videos and photos from a laptop
- Built-in WiFi connectivity
- Ethernet port
- Multiple connectors, including four HDMI ports
- Energy Star rated
- Free of heavy metals
- Dimensions (without stand): 50.71”x30.55”x1.65”
- Weight (without stand); 47.18lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Full technical specifications
- 90-day warranty from Philips
In the box: HDTV, tabletop stand, power cord, quick-start guide, user manual, registration card, remote control with batteries, cable ties
The Fine Print
Limit 3/person, 2/gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 15 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?