Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price
Apple iPad mini 64GB with WiFi and Cellular for AT&T
The Apple iPad mini straddles both hemispheres of the mobile-device world: it has both the functionality of a tablet and the friend-connecting abilities of a smartphone. The 7.9” LED-backlit touchscreen displays Apple’s iconic chiclet-style dashboard, but also has a quick-access bar for your most used apps, such as email, preferred web browser, and that app that turns your grumpy neighbor’s sprinklers on and off. The 64GB of storage can hold several reels’ worth of HD videos captured with the rear 5MP iSight camera. Back on the front, the FaceTime HD camera brings friends and family together for video calls that are almost as good as a real visit.
- Product number: FD539LL/A
- Dual-core Apple A5 chip
- 7.9” LED-backlit multitouch display
- 1024x768 resolution at 163 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 64GB onboard storage
- HD FaceTime video calling puts an end to anonymous ransom calls
- 5MP iSight camera with autofocus and face detection
- Up to 1080p Full HD video recording
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz bands)
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Data-enabled for AT&T network
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd and 2nd generation)
- Up to 10 hours of web surfing (WiFi) on full charge
- Rechargeable 16.3-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Condition: refurbished
- One-year warranty
In the box: iPad mini, Lightning to USB cable, USB power adapter, documentation
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and—uniquely—because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.