- 9” 1.2GHz touchscreen tablet (M980K)
- Leather case
- USB keyboard
Double Power 9” 1.2GHz Tablet Bundle
With a soundless tap, Double Power’s tablet conjures rich images and a fleet of user-friendly apps on its 9” HD touchscreen. The Android operating system flies through tasks with the firepower of a 1.2GHz processor. A whopping 512MB of RAM help grease the gears during e-book and video downloads, which can be filed alongside your last 1,832 tax returns on the tablet’s 8GB of storage. A sleek leather case and included USB keyboard make the tablet even more accessible.
- 9” diagonal 800x480 LCD multitouch screen
- Automatically rotates to landscape or portrait mode
- Up to 1.2GHz processor
- Android 4.1 OS
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB storage
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- WiFi connectivity
- Front-facing camera
- Compatible with most video, music, and photo formats
- Included e-reader for access to thousands of books
- Includes a USB keyboard and leather case
- Condition: new
- Tablet dimensions: 9.4”x5.8”x0.5”
- Tablet weight: 1.1 lb.
- One-year parts and 90-day labor warranty from Double Power Technology Inc.
In the box: AC adapter, user manual, USB cable, OTG cable, keyboard, leather case, and tablet
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1 year parts & 90 day labor warranty from Double Power Technology Inc. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?