- Eat This, Not That! by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding
- Drink This, Not That! by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding
- Cook This, Not That! by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding
- Grill This, Not That! by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding
Eat This, Not That! Bundle (4-Piece)
Habits are hard to break, which is why the Eat This, Not That! series of books doesn’t ask its readers to break any. Instead, it helps them lose weight by simply trading the restaurant meals and beverages they already love for ones that are nearly identical, but lower in fat and calories.
Uncover Restaurant Calorie Counts
Even if a restaurant publishes nutrition facts, it can be a hassle to find them. These books list the calorie, fat, and sodium content of the most popular meals at leading restaurants in a compact format that’s easy to carry with you.
Healthy Choices at Popular Restaurants
The series delves into a wide range of food and beverage options—Eat This, Not That!, for example, covers 80 of the nation’s biggest restaurant chains. The listings let readers know exactly how their favorite sandwich or latte compares to other menu offerings, helping them make smart choices while still going to their favorite restaurants, coffee shops, and even fast-food joints.
Cook Your Favorite Meals at Home
Cooking at home saves cash in your wallet and inches on your waistline, but it can be tempting to choose your favorite fast-food dinner over a boring stovetop meal. The authors of Cook This, Not That! and Grill This, Not That! took inspiration from high-calorie restaurant meals to create a bounty of light and healthy recipes—some with as little as 350 calories—designed to taste just as good as their commercial counterparts.
- Includes nutrition facts for some of the most popular restaurant meals
- Side-by-side comparisons help readers make healthy choices
- Eat lighter while still going to your favorite restaurants and coffee shops
- Low-calorie recipes inspired by high-calorie restaurant dishes
- Page length:
- Eat This, Not That!: 336 pages
- Drink This, Not That!: 336 pages
- Cook This, Not That!: 352 pages
- Grill This, Not That!: 368 pages
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.