Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Jabra SoleMate Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The Jabra SoleMate woos music lovers with a portable design and the ability to connect to audio sources in multiple ways. The speaker, which has a built-in rechargeable battery and is about the same size as a shoe-shaped pot roast, connects to laptops and phones through a wireless Bluetooth signal. Users can also connect an older MP3 player and computer using a USB or 3.5 mm cord. Inside the sturdy body are two acoustic tweeters and a powerful subwoofer that, when paired with the system's proprietary passive bass radiator, produce rich acoustics that belie its compact build.
- Model numbers:
- Black: J-SOULMATEB-RC
- White: J-SOULMATEW-RC
- Three front-facing speakers
- Wireless Bluetooth connection
- Connect to smartphones, tablets, or computers
- Speakerphone functionality when paired with phones
- Proprietary passive bass radiator
- Optional wired connection through USB or 3.5 mm audio cable
- Durable sound bag protects speaker from sand and moisture
- Battery provides up to eight hours of music or call time
- Dimensions: 7" (L) x 2.75" (W) x 2.5" (H)
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty from Jabra
In the box: SoleMate speaker, micro-USB cable, micro-USB wall charger, quick-start guide, carry pouch
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping.90 day warranty provided from Jabra. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?