Jawbone Mini JamBox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Lightweight and ultra-portable wireless speaker
- Wirelessly stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Two front-facing proprietary drivers
- Passive bass radiator
- Built-in mic; take hands-free phone calls
- Sync with 2 devices simultaneously
- Jawbone smartphone app available
- Durable aluminum body
- 3.5mm aux input
- Wireless range: up to 33’
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Condition: new
- Weight: 9oz.
- Product dimensions: 6.06’’ (L) x 0.96’’ (W) x 2.28’’ (H)
As one of the brands at the forefront of wearable technology, it’s fitting that Jawbone is named after a body part. The company wants its customers to think of their technology as a part of their everyday physical world, to be worn comfortably as a natural and integral extension of the body. In 2007, their first product, a Bluetooth headset, was named one of the top 100 products of the year by PC World magazine and listed on the “Best of What’s New” list by Popular Science. From sound technology, they expanded to fitness tracking and found similar success: the Jawbone UP wristband followed in the footsteps of its older siblings with another “Best of What’s New” listing along with several design awards. Because Jawbone is dedicated to the latest research and data, the company’s music and fitness products continue to be updated year by year—and continue to be given praise by PC Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Fast Company and awards from design powerhouses, including Spark, Red Dot, IDSA, and CES Innovations.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.