Marriage Equality Supreme Court Ruling Commemorative Half-Dollar Coins
- Two commemorative half-dollar coins
- Two display stands
- Certificate of authenticity
Commemorate a Landmark Ruling
On June 26, 2015, the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of legalized same-sex marriage. These coins commemorate the historic event by transforming John F. Kennedy half-dollar coins into rainbow-spangled keepsakes.
Each coin in this set is slightly different. One design includes two female or two male symbols intertwined and surrounded by color-saturated rainbow stripes, while the other shows two interlocked wedding bands against the same background. Both coins have “Landmark Supreme Court Ruling, June 26, 2015” printed on them.
Good to Know
- Pair of commemorative coins
- Celebrates the 2015 Supreme Court marriage equality ruling
- Colorized with specialty inks
- Inks are applied directly to the coin
- Decorated by The Merrick Mint
- Each coin is housed in an acrylic capsule
- Display stands included
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.