Each purchase includes:
- A foundation and a mattress
- A 10-year warranty
- Free White Glove Delivery. (Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.)
- A $200 Sealy Visa prepaid card mail-in rebate offer*. See additional details and terms below.
Optimum by Sealy Posturepedic Destiny Mattress Set
Sealy’s Optimum Destiny mattress sets combine the benefits of therapeutic pressure relief and cooling temperature regulation for restorative sleep. The 2” top layer of OptiCool gel memory-foam is infused with Sealy’s exclusive Outlast technology treatment, which cools and stabilizes body temperature so you’re not disturbed in the night by hot swings, cool patches, and loudly complaining strangers named Goldilocks. A 1” slab of conforming OptiSense memory foam fills the middle, unburdening your body of stress and tension. The base layer of 6” OptiCore foam enhances the above layers with its deep and firm support.
- 9” multilayer mattress and 9” foundation
- All-foam construction minimizes motion transfer
- Temperature-regulating Outlast technology treatment
- Top layer: 2” OptiCool heat-dissipating gel memory foam
- Center layer: 1” OptiSense body-conforming memory foam
- Base layer: 6” OptiCore foam for deep support
- Made in the USA
- Specifications sheet
- Dimensions and weight
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
- Twin XL set with 38”x80”x9” mattress and 38”x80”x9” foundation
- Full set with 54”x75”x9” mattress and 54”x75”x9” foundation
- Queen set with 60”x80”x9” mattress and 60”x80”x9” foundation
- King set with 76”x80”x9” mattress and two 38”x80”x9” foundations
- California king set with 72”x84”x9” mattress and two 36”x84”x9” foundations
- Sealy Visa Prepaid Card issued by CenterState Bank of Florida, NA pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Accepted anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Cannot be redeemed for Cash.
- Card funds are available for 120 days in addition to any remaining days in the issuing month. Exact date of expiration will appear on the front of the card.
- Rebate form will be mailed to your shipping address by the manufacturer following delivery.
- To be eligible for the rebate you must:
- Complete and mail rebate submission form along with original receipt or invoice with purchase circled. Submission must be postmarked no later than August 1, 2014. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Limit 1 rebate per household.
- Visa Prepaid Card should arrive within 8-10 weeks following form.
- Offer only available in the United States.
- Other terms and conditions listed on the offer form will apply.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name, shipping address, phone number and email, your order is complete!
You will be contacted via phone to schedule delivery of your goods, and someone will need to be home to sign upon receipt.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?