Clearance: 1,000-Thread-Count Wexley Home Cotton-Rich Sheet Set (King)

1,000-TC Wexley Home Sheet Set

Up to 91% Off
Discount 88%
Over 10,000 bought
$346
SOLD OUT

Product Details


Options

Full: 1 flat sheet (81”x96”); 1 fitted sheet (54”x75”); 2 pillowcases (20”x30”) Queen: 1 flat sheet (90”x102”); 1 fitted sheet (60”x80”); 2 pillowcases (20”x30”) King: 1 flat sheet (106”x102”); 1 fitted sheet (78”x80”); 2 pillowcases (20”x40”) California King: 1 flat sheet (106”x102”); 1 fitted sheet (72”x84”); 2 pillowcases (20”x40”)


1,000-Thread-Count Wexley Home Cotton-Rich Sheet Set

  • 4-piece sheet set
  • 55% finest combed cotton, 45% polyester
  • 1,000 thread count
  • Fitted sheets have 16” pocket with elastic all around
  • Machine-washable

sheets buying guideThe Groupon Guide to Buying Bed Sheets

Our handy guide walks you through everything you need to know to buy comfortable bed sheets, from materials to ensuring you have the proper fit.

For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.

Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.

The Fine Print


Customer Reviews

Product Picture for Customer Review

Clearance: 1,000-Thread-Count Wexley Home Cotton-Rich Sheet Set (King)

Rate first, then write a review.

Tracy Verified Purchaser
Mar 8th, 2018
They were super scratchy...not soft like you would expect in 1000 count sheets. I have washed them several times and they dont soften up...the only good thing is they are strong, not flimsy
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Alese Verified Purchaser
Oct 1st, 2017
Not soft or luxurious at all for being 1000TC.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Todd Verified Purchaser
Jul 21st, 2017
dont use the sheets on a bed that gets slept in they will tear at seams after you wash them
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Billie Verified Purchaser
May 11th, 2017
Product was very cheap quality, not soft at all. Very course, rough feeling material. Not at all what you'd expect a 1000TC Egyptian cotton sheet to feel like. I washed them and used them on my bed a couple times. Ended up throwing them in the trash. Waste of money!
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Rabekah Verified Purchaser
Mar 4th, 2017
These sheets were a lot rougher than I thought they would be, even after many washes they are still stiff and rough. They also tore for no reason after about a week of having them.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Kimberly Verified Purchaser
Feb 15th, 2017
Rough. Not soft and silky even after a few washes.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
michelle Verified Purchaser
Oct 26th, 2016
Good product. Crisp. Not as soft as I thought they would be. But good nonetheless
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Kristine Verified Purchaser
Oct 22nd, 2016
should've read the 'fine' print and known too good to be true. May be 1,000 TC but only 55% cotton, the other 45% (polyester) makes this 'deal' make sense. Worst sheets ever.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Alberta Verified Purchaser
Oct 15th, 2016
Very nice n soft to touch. Appears in quality made. Will recmoment it
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Anthony Verified Purchaser
Sep 13th, 2016
received the sheets yesterday, very happy with the quailty,color,size. would recommed with out hesitation.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your vote (Undo)
Showing 10 of 323
Oops, we couldn't load more reviews for some odd reason. please try again

Average of 821 ratings

38%
19%
10%
10%
23%
To ensure the quality of reviews, all reviews are screened for spam and content that may be offensive to other people.

Please Sign In or Sign Up to rate or vote

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.