Pyle 12” 800-Watt Portable Bluetooth PA Loudspeaker Speaker System
Engage every ear at a party or tailgate by firing up this loudspeaker, which comes with a wired microphone for projecting pronouncements and decrees. When you’re finished, use it to stream audio from your wireless mobile device. At party’s end, simply roll the PA system’s casters back to your car, where the integrated handles make it easy to lift.
Thanks to its 5” Peizo tweeter and 12” subwoofer, both high highs and booming lows come through. You can even connect a guitar to the mic input and use it as a personal amp, ensuring every strum is heard the way you want it.
Bluetooth: Stream Wireless Music, Internet Radio, and Podcasts
Bluetooth lets you stream wireless music from an enabled mobile device, leaving you free to mingle with guests, clean the house, or do yoga—all without interrupting the music. Moreover, Bluetooth plays your favorite songs over the system’s speakers, filling the room with richer sound than most smartphones, tablets, or laptops can.
Other Ways to Enjoy Music
- FM radio
- USB flash drive (up to 32GB)
- SD memory card (up to 32GB)
- Model number: PPHP122BMU
- Molded cabinet speaker system
- Sync with smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth range: 65’
- 5-band music EQ
- Touch-button audio controls
- Digital display screen shows song number and plat time
- Automatically scans and stores radio stations
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 3 hours on nonstop play
- Takes 8 hours to charge
- 1/4” mic/guitar input jacks
- RCA (L/R) input/output jacks
- Master, mic, echo, and guitar volume controls
- Engineered ABS housing
- 800-watt maximum output
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Magnet: 30oz.
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 10%
- Product dimensions: 16.54”x14.96”x25.59”
- Weight: 32.55lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the box: speaker, wireless remote, wired handheld microphone, RCA-to-3.5mm connection cable