Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
TaylorMade Tour Preferred X Golf Balls
- Twelve-pack of golf balls
- Ideal for stocking bags for driving ranges and chipping practice
- Engineered with similar performance off the tee and around the green
- Provides more spin on iron shots
- React Core promotes fast driver speed and soft feel throughout the bag
- Spin Mantle technology promotes consistent approach-shot spin
- Soft Tech Cover promotes greenside spin and control
- Seamless LDP 322 dimple pattern promotes penetrating ball flight
- Increases distance when shooting into the wind
- Condition grade: B
- Golf Ball Grade Chart
About TaylorMade Golf
For most of its history—which could span as far as more than 2,000 years ago to the Roman Republic, depending on whom you ask—golf was played with wooden clubs. Even after irons were added to the game, drivers were still made of wood. But that changed in 1979, when golf salesman Gary Adams had the idea for a 12º driver cast from stainless steel. He took a $24,000 loan out on his home, leased a former television-assembly plant in McHenry, Illinois, and hired a couple people to help him, thus forming the TaylorMade Golf Company.
Adams’s metal club revolutionized the driver in two ways. It distributed weight around the perimeter of the club head, which made the driver more forgiving, both to inexact shots and duffers’ obscenities after those shots. And it featured a lower center of gravity, generating more launch off the tee. These two features greatly improved the shots of amateur golfers, sparking their enthusiasm for the game. Tour professionals soon took notice of the metal driver, propelling its popularity and earning it a new oxymoronic nickname, the metalwood.
Today, TaylorMade continues its reputation as a leader in innovation. Its R11 driver, for example, rocked the golf world in 2011 by introducing an adjustable sole plate that independently adjusts the driver’s face angle and loft. These continual advancements in golf equipment keep TaylorMade represented by a stable of top tour professionals.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.