Sharpie Fine-Point Permanent Markers in St. Patrick’s Day Colors (12-Pack)
- Brightly colored ink makes a vivid mark on most surfaces
- Green and lime green are ideal colors for making St. Patrick’s Day decorations
- Fine-point tip allows for precise writing and drawing
- Quick-drying ink resists smearing, fading, and water damage
- Six packages, each featuring two markers
First introduced in 1964, the Sharpie permanent marker remains an essential tool, even in an age of tablets and smartphones. No autograph seeker would be caught at a critical moment without one. Families and college students use it to label moving boxes. Office workers scare away lunch poachers with warnings written in the indelible ink. Were the Sharpie ever banned, finger mustaches and hand lips would surely go the way of the dodo. Ubiquitous and indispensable, the Sharpie is the perfect utensil for marking possessions and preserving celebrities’ names, never blurring or fading into an illegible smear.