Instyler Max 2-Way Rotating 1.25” Curling Iron
This iron is designed to straighten hair, curl it, or create waves—all with less heat than many traditional hot styling tools like hot-glue guns. The 1.25” black tourmaline ceramic plate smooths hair without crushing, flattening, or damaging it. Four rows of ionic bristles help to enhance shine and texture.
How It Works
As you run the iron through your hair, the first set of bristles gently sort and separate each strand. The two-way rotating heated barrel then polishes and straightens the separated strands. Alternatively, you can create curls by wrapping your hair around the rotating barrel. The second set of bristles leaves your hair with a shiny, silky finish.
Good to Know
The two-way rotating barrel changes direction with a simple double-click, allowing it to better follow the natural direction of your hair.
- Straightens, curls, or creates waves
- Two-way heated rotating barrel
- 1.25” black tourmaline ceramic floating plate
- Four rows of precision-aligned ionic bristles
- Four heat settings for fine, medium, thick, or coarse hair
- Heats up to 425° Fahrenheit
- 30-second rapid heat-up
- Auto safety shutoff
- Heat shield, heat mat, and comb included
- Dimensions: 12.5” (L) x 5.5” (W) x 2.6” (H)
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.