1/4 or 1/3 CTTW Black Diamond Studs in Sterling Silver
Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat Weight
- Cut: good
- Color: black and I-J
- Clarity: I3
- Total carat weight: 1/3 CTTW or 1/4 CTTW
- Carat weight of center stone: 1/4 CTTW: 0.125 CTW
- Carat weight of accent stones: 1/4 CTTW: 0.125 CTTW
- View the diamond buying guide to learn more about the above characteristics.
- Type: black diamond
- Treatment: heat treated
- Total number of stones per earring: 1/3 CTTW: 18; 1/4 CTTW: 2
- Center stone shape: round
- Accent stone shape: round
- Stone enhanced: yes
- Metal: sterling silver
- Is metal solid?: yes
- Plating: rhodium
- Post metal: sterling silver
- Backing metal: sterling silver
- Backing type: post and nut
- Finish: high polish
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 1/3 CTTW: 1.7g; 1/4 CTTW: 0.62g
- Full dimensions:
- 1/3 CTTW: 0.3” x 0.3” x 0.24”
- 1/4 CTTW: 0.25” x 0.25” x 0.19”
Good to Know
- Conflict-free diamonds
- Country of origin: India
- Certification not included
- Gift pouch included
- Additional highlights:
- 1/3 CTTW: black center with white diamond halo
- 1/4 CTTW: black center with beaded metal halo
When it comes to lab-grown diamonds vs. "real" diamonds, they're the exact same thing. But one is more eco-friendly, customizable, and affordable.
Knowing how to wear jewelry can be tricky. Here's how to accessorize for every social occasion, from Netflix-and-chill to dressed-to-kill.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.