$49.99 for a 17"x13" framed John French print from Art.com ($131.65 list price). Choose from the following prints:
- Anne Gunning in a Velveteen Evening Coat, 1952
- Belted Tweed Suit, Spring 1964
- Evening Gown and Feathered Hat II, 1960s
- John French and Daphne Abrams in a Tailored Suit, 1957
- Model in John Cavanagh's Strapless Evening Gown, Spring 1957
- Model Posing in a Bustier, 1960
- Nicole de la Marge in an Otto Lucas Jersey Scarf over an Ocelot Hat, 1964
- Outfit and White Hat, 1960s
Framed John French Prints from Art.com
In the ’50s and ’60s, John French worked as a fashion photographer in London, aiming his lens at famous models and up-and-coming debutantes. These black-and-white prints recall the retro glamor of models such as Anne Gunning, Nicole de la Marge, and Daphne Abrams, and add a dash of chic style wherever they’re hung. The images are framed in black SOHO-style wooden frames and come ready to hang, with all the necessary mounting hardware included.
- Black-and-white prints by photographer John French
- Fashion photos from the ’50s and ’60s
- Mounting hardware included
- Dimensions: 17”x13”x2”
- Weight: 5 lb.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.