1943 WWII Steel Penny Tribute Coin Clad in Black Ruthenium, Platinum, Gold, or Silver
Tribute to a Historic Coin
- Celebrates the 1943 steel cent made during World War II due to copper shortages
- Tribute coin minted with “1943 Lincoln Penny” on obverse and “Lincoln Memorial Penny” on reverse
- Commemoratively dated 1943, with “WWII” inscription added
Clad in genuine 24kt gold, silver, black ruthenium, or platinum
- Lot of three
- Collectible non-monetary tribute
- Created privately by the Merrick Mint
- Over 0.75” in size and nearly double the thickness of the real 1943 coin
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.