1955-P Ben Franklin Silver Half-Dollar
Rare Collectible Coin
Before the JFK half-dollar, there was the Ben Franklin silver half-dollar, minted from 1948 to 1963. The 1955 year was the year of lowest mintage, so this coin, struck at the Philadelphia mint but uncirculated, is a relative rarity compared to the other years. It’s an excellent addition to any coin collection.
Comes Doubly Protected
- Arrives encapsulated to protect it from accidents or drops
- The capsule is placed in a gift box, ideal for display and further protecting it from damage
Good to Know
- 1955-P edition (struck at Philadelphia mint)
- Graded MS63 (may have a few marks or defects)
- 90% pure silver
- Gift box dimensions: 7.5”x1.75”x7”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.