Irises’ tall stalks and elegant petals have been celebrated for centuries; they were painted by van Gogh and were adapted into the classic French fleur de lis insignia. These bearded irises, so named for the frills around their lower petals, can add style to yards each spring, each sprouting 10 or more flowers at once. The flower stems are surrounded by slim, sword-like leaves in a vivid shade of green.
- Set of two bearded iris rhizomes
- Plant bulbs in fall for blooms in early spring, or whenever Vivaldi is played
- Hardy perennial plant blooms yearly
- Each stem grows about 10 or more flowers
- Elegant, sword-like leaves
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?