Max Factor Panstik 96 Bisque Ivory Foundation (0.4 Oz.)
- Convenient stick applicator for quick application
- Helps conceal pigmentations, birthmarks, and blemishes
- Designed to even out fine lines and wrinkles
- Handy for touch ups on the go
- Rich, creamy texture glides on easily and creates a smooth, dewy coverage
Paraffinum Liquidum, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera; see full list of ingredients here
- Size: 0.4oz.
- Color: 96 Bisque Ivory
About Max Factor
The Max Factor brand grew up alongside the early film industry, when newly minted movie stars needed to trade the theater’s greasepaint for something more lifelike. Max Factor himself came up with a face-paint formula that could deceive the camera’s close-ups, rendering smooth complexions that looked soft and glowing in black-and-white. Painting the likes of Joan Crawford, Clara Bow, and Mary Pickford, Factor and his now-iconic Pan-Cake makeup and “lip pomade” ushered in the age of the glamorous screen siren. In 1920, he made his wares available to the public, allowing women to emulate the icons they saw at the pictures every week. Today, Max Factor is still going strong and continues to introduce game-changing cosmetics, including Lipfinity long-lasting lipstick and False Lash Effect mascara.