Sabrent 2-Slot Memory-Card Reader with microUSB and USB 3.0 Plugs
For Devices Without a Card Reader
If your smartphone, tablet, or computer doesn’t have a memory-card slot but you need to transfer data to that device, this memory card reader can help. There are two slots that accept a wide range of cards, and transfer speeds are fast when plugged into a USB 3.0 port (up to 5GB/s). You can even use the reader as flash memory when a card is inserted.
Plenty of Compatibility
- Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC, mini SD, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, and T-Flash cards
- Plugs into microUSB and USB 3.0 ports (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Supports all tablets and Android smartphones that support OTG
- For computers, requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 or Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Simply plugs and plays
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 1”x0.5”x3”
- Weight: 0.6oz.
- 1 Years warranty from Sabrent