2015 Gold Enhanced Silver American Eagle Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
About This Coin
- Official silver bullion coin of the United States
- First released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986
- Struck only in the one-troy ounce size, which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver
- Authorized by Title II of Public Law 99-61 (Liberty Coin Act, approved July 9, 1985) and codified as 31 U.S.C. § 5112(e)-(h). Its content, weight, and purity are certified by the United States Mint
- Design on the coin’s obverse was taken from the “Walking Liberty” design by Adolph A. Weinman, which originally had been used on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar coin of the United States from 1916 to 1947
- Revived for the Silver Eagle decades later
- Inscribed with the year of minting or issuance, the word LIBERTY, and the phrase IN GOD WE TRUST
- Reverse portrays a heraldic eagle behind a shield
- Above the eagle are thirteen five-pointed stars representing the thirteen colonies
- Reverse is inscribed with the phrases UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 1 OZ. FINE SILVER~ONE DOLLAR, and E PLURIBUS UNUM
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.